View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antennahead View Post
Welcome! You're serving in Afghanistan? No apology needed in my book for a double post or a little slow on the search, besides, you basically got the 2010 changes right anyway

John
Tour is almost done now... looking forward to something faster than my tank...!

I found this Nissan News release online today:

Nissan/Infiniti News Room

2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe
Following the total redesign of the iconic Z® for the 2009 model year, changes for 2010 are minimal – an enhanced Nissan Navigation Package with XM NavTraffic® Real-Time Traffic Information (XM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and automatic phonebook download (select phones), 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive and a Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System. The 2010 370Z Coupe also receives standard heated mirrors and in-cabin microfilter, along with one new exterior color.

The 370Z will again be available in two models, 370Z and 370Z Touring, each available with a standard 332-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL) and choice of 6-speed manual transmission with an available SynchroRev Match™ synchronized downshift rev matching system or a 7-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. Crisp handling is once again provided by a refined 4-wheel independent suspension.

Revisions for 2010 include:

Standard heated outside mirrors
Standard in-cabin microfilter
Navigation Package adds Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and automatic phonebook download (select phones)
iPod® connectivity is changed to USB connectivity
Black Cherry exterior color replaces Chicane Yellow

SO... it looks like any news of an Anniversary model will come out later in a separate news release. I told the dealer I wanted the Carbon Graphite Touring with Sport/Nav and every other option he could find. The build order is supposed to go in in October. If the anniversary edition comes out (info) between now and then, I can still change my order...
Don't know what else they might add other than cosmetics though

Cheers from LdSH(RC) C Sqn Edmonton, MaS'umGhar, Panjwaii, Kandahar Afghanistan!
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote