View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #54 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compdoc777 View Post
Driving both the Nismo and the 370 sport I can tell you the handling on both is great. The Nismo is much more stiff and the rebound leave you able to feel the road a little more. I know when I get on the cars they both perform great yet when I get insane with the car the Nismo shows its prowless. The Nismo is bumpy and loud, but in the correct hands it's a powerful car and properly setup.

Add some r spec tires to the mix and your are on rails. The Nismo feels like i am glued to the pavement. The other day I took a corner I could only do about 40 around in them 370 sport and took it at 60 in the Nismo. The car never under steered or over steered and I was pulling so hard in the turn that I realized that I need a 5 point harness and nothing loose in my car.
:|
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote