View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #42 (permalink)
mbowler
Base Member

Drives: '12 370z PW M6
mbowler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Z monster View Post
It's listed. It's right here bud http://www.topspeedauto.com/ProductC...idproduct=2867 the picture just has a problem uploading it ; )
If that's correct then it doesn't follow the same format as the rest of their site. They have 3 systems, track, resonator, and silencer. Each is offered in titanium look and stainless, but for each system the titanium and stainless have the same configuration (bends, resonators, etc), just different material.

In this case the stainless track spec (the one they don't have a picture for) and the titanium track spec, which they do have a picture for, are nothing alike if you are saying that underbody shot is the stainless track spec.

There are no resonators on the titanium track spec. The muffler configuration is completely different as well.

I hope I'm not making an *** out of myself and missing something obvious here.
Performance Clutch Helper Spring - K&N Panel Filters - Z1 Post MAF Tubes Appearance 3M Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Rear Diffuser - Dual Element Rear Foglight - GTR Ignition Button - Xpel Self-Healing Film - Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Audio/Visual Car Kit Co Bypass Kit
mbowler is offline   Reply With Quote