View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #40 (permalink)
dcrew1x
Track Member

Drives: Graphite Bullet
dcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond repute

I just did this the other day after I got my v-leds purchase in for the parking lights.

Turn your wheel towards the passenger side if you're doing the driver's side and vice versa for the other side.

Use a flat tip to get the clip off the inner fender cover.

Pull back the cover so you can have access to the light harness.

Like Zeto mentioned, if you're not sure which harness it is, wiggle it and you should be able to see movement inside the headlight. It's kinda hard to see since the bulb is pretty small, but you can tell. The other harnesses are for power, not bulbs.

Use a cloth or wear gloves as you pull out the stock bulb (in case you wan't to use them again to avoid putting oils from your hands on the bulb). It pulls out very easily.

Replace with your LED. Check to see if it works; if not, pull it out and reverse the polarity.

Enjoy!

2009 PG 6MT Sports Stillen Gen3 CAI | Stillen CBE | AMS Short Shifter | Nismo Brace Kit
dcrew1x is offline   Reply With Quote