Thread: Skyline Drive
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrarroyo View Post
Beautiful ride indeed, back in my youth (about 23 years ago, now I am 51YO) I rode my bicycle up to the skyline and did a short stint and back to the valley. No way I would try that now!

Another great ride is the Natchez Trace it goes from Natchez, MS to outside Nashville and no commercial vehicle are allowed plus the speed limit is like 50 mph. Did it on a bicycle too, only problem was finding places to get water.

Natchez Trace Parkway (U.S. National Park Service)
We saw a lot of cyclists there yesterday. I used to be in shape to do that stuff -- I should make it a goal to get back there! It's a challenging ride for sure.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote