Thread: S&R
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #70 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
The bottom of the MAF housings you can see do line up with the cut outs in the intake pipe, SO the bottom of the MAF housing overlaps the cut outs?

I'm just worried about the gaps and the humps becasue I do not want them to create turbulence? Just a smooth air flow,
ah i get what your trying to say now... makes sense... pretty much pockets all over the place making the air flow fly all over the place right? that part i dont have an answer... but im pretty sure the new piece they are gonna make for you will be more refined im friends with isamu and the pics he showed look like quality craftsmanship

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote