View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #1117 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good morning all! Why is it that I spring out of bed, when I've got s meet to go to and a cruise to go on with my fellow Z'ers?? I surely don't do that from Mon to Fri!

Have a great Saturday all!
Good morning Brantly I'll be in the basement doing more drywall work getting ready for flooring next week. maybe I'll get my Z out to HomeDepot, actually no I won't. I just remembered I need to pick up some corner bead... I'm crying now, today is horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
mine will be parked all day. Shopping trip for a wedding dress
Say yes to the dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I woke up 30 seconds before my alarm went off and hopped out of bed with a spring in my step. And I didn't go to sleep last night till 2 am.

EDIT: Server error lol.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
Ah, to be young again

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
What is ground clearance on our stock Z's ?!
If we get a lift for garage that has 4 inches ground clearance,is that low enough for my car to clear?!
It will be close. Worse case scenario, you would have to drive up on a 2x10 for a
Bit of extra clearance.