View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:40 AM   #330 (permalink)
pfdaxe
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Touring AT Sport
pfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
There was a another thread that would be more relevant regarding the backup cameras rather than the bypasses.

But to answer your question:
Nissan 370z - Car Kit Company

I created the kit for the 2010+ 370z and originally arranged a group buy and continued to offer the kits.

Jeff (no longer a 370z owner) arranged a group buy for the 2009 cars. You basically need an RGB converter for 2009 cars which puts the price up. I do a kit for the GT-R that would technically work for the 370z.
I think I'm going bug-eyed reading through this thread

I appreciate the kit, but I'd rather do what I did with my Lexus IS to save a bit of $$$. They have a Nav by-pass similiar to yours, but a lot of people, including myself, did a Nav hack with cutting a wire and grounding another behind the HU for vid in motion. My goal is to connect my rear view cam to the aux input in the center console via this same method. I connected my cam last night and it worked well....as long as the e-brake was up one notch. Of course, I don't want this.

Any links to this hack would be appreciated or do I need to read every page? I did see the link at the begining, but it looked like it was for '10+

Thanks!!
pfdaxe is online now   Reply With Quote