View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna be the bad guy and say No. Don't do it.

You're saying they'll have just as much of an effect as driving on a track as at highway speeds.... Well, you don't really need downforce to change lanes... Just saying.

If you're this conflicted, then you're not 100% sold on them aesthetically. So if you're not 100% sure before you install them, you won't be afterwards. And now, you've got holes in your bumper, and in your clearbra.

So your options are suck it up, get the holes patched, or sell/buy bumpers. Unless you happen to find someone else who has the MR Blue and wants them, you're gonna have to get a New bumper. Not really worthwhile for the small mod, and even smaller 'gain' you're gonna see with them.

Just my

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote