View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:55 AM   #60 (permalink)
Kingbaby
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a car I know about..
Kingbaby will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
thats all matter of opinion. When i owned a Cobalt SS/SC, my girlfriend and I went to look at a 2008 EvoX. The big turn off for me was it had 4 doors. I wanted a coupe 2 door. Then traded the Cobalt in for a 370z, then traded that in for my SRT-10. Then traded the SRT-10 in for my 2011 EvoX. I recently blew the engine in my evo and while im rebuilding it i picked up a 03 cavalier for $600. God damn it pisses me off not having 4 doors. It's such a pain in the *** having to either put my seats forward for someone to sit in the back or put **** in the trunk instead of just tossing it in the back seats.

As for the old granny 4 door car. Well this old granny car was picking on and beating up a 09 Viper ACR, 05 Viper (intake, headers, mid pipe, exhaust, throttle body and tune), 05 Corvette at the track. The only one in my run group that was a challange was a STi. Me and the driver of the STI were fighting for second place all day and only a tenth of a second between our lap times.

EvoX Time Attack #1 - YouTube

423hp EvoX GSR vs. 05 Viper - Time Attack - YouTube

imo, the EvoX is better then the 370z, and i've owned both and tracked both. The EvoX is better on and off the truck, end of story...lol.
How many miles before that happen?
07 Silver Alloy Nissan 350Z Nismo #0191 "Lin'da"
2amR--------------------> VQ I.N.C. - Like us!
Quote:
I've been around the world I ain't never seen a girl like that...
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote