Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #260 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Thanks for the link! The headlight does not look bad at all only reason I noticed is because you told me about it and I looked real close lol. I may have some questions with the wiring, but im not changing anything other than the Iron Man, to Orbs so it should use the same leads.
Sent PM... Gave you all the details to order the parts. Will do it for trade of something, wont charge you. Don't want to piss anyone one off. Friend to Friend we can getter done...

Before getting resisters for the run way leds, read some threads one them, people had some trouble with the resisters burning out. I'll dig up my notes, but a wiz kids explained why there were issues and what he recommended. Trying to find that post..

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 08-15-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote