View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #578 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
To me yes.. to others like you no. If it wasn't my DD I wouldn't mind having it balls to the walls loud.

One of my friends has a 350z with non-res HKS and it is LOUD! I can hear him when he leaves my house miles and miles away. I have ridden in it many times and it's not bad. But I can see having to drive it to work every morning I would get tired of it as I am not a morning person. I guess on the plus side I should be wide awake when I get to the office.
haha mine is my DD and it's probably just as loud as your friends 350. on downshifts with the rev match i can probably wake the dead and at full throttle it sounds sooo mean. i got 8k miles so far with this exhaust and it's amazing since day 1.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote