View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Merlinshawn
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z Sport 5spd
Merlinshawn is on a distinguished road
Talking Finally back to a Z car

Been a long time Z fan lost in limbo, the bug really started when I got a 1985 300ZX Turbo back around 1999. I kept fixing it and driving the wheels off of it for many years, few mods from Motorsport Auto, auto to 5 speed swap, some write ups on z31.com, active in the Arkansas Z Car Club, and a few other things. The car finally became to much money to keep it on the road. Many cars later and always in the back of my mind I finally have it, Certified 2011 Red Base with Sport package. Picked it up for $28k with 25k miles, all highway, was a company leased car that an executive drove back and forth to work.

I still have a box with the old Motorsport auto catalogs and a lot of 350Z promotional material from when the car was launched. The 300ZX Turbo is sitting at my grandpas' house with the xterra bigger motor that needs to go in it someday, there is a 86 300ZX NA in my moms' garage that I have helping her slowly restore. When I was younger we owned a 280Z 2+2.

My car list went:
89 Nissan Sentra 4 speed
85 Nissan 300ZX Turbo
99 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
07 VW GLI 2.0 Turbo
11 Nissan 370Z

If you see a red 370Z around North Dallas and Plano it might be me, now I just need to find some roads with some s curves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370z.jpg (787.1 KB, 40 views)
Merlinshawn is offline   Reply With Quote