View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Hey Kelly, Yea man on 9 PSI I'm making 412WHP( Mustang dyno) low dyno in my area, Not really sure how you are making more or WHP and 3 less PSI, That those are turbo numbers, Plus I have a AWD 7 SPD auto,, But the 412 is pretty much in line with everyone else @8-9 PSI,
I am not sure either i know that WOW370 dynoed on the same dyno as me and he did 464hp and he has a GTM TT setup. I am also a Manual as well but do not think that would make this much difference. I know my tuner knows what he is doing. jsut to give you an example initially it was tuned down in WPB and I new I had problems like WOW370 so we got a new tune at Z Fever here in Tampa. the tuner did a initial pull with their tune at got 397hp vs the 405hp WPB said I had from their mustang dyno then we did about 20 pulls to get things right then pulled timing to ensure safety then let the car cool and pulled the final numbers of 432hp. I am not sure how I only made 30 less hp that a TT setup but I am not going to complain about it.