View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2010 370Z Custom build order

So... You guys convinced me I had to have a 370Z. But they were all sold out of 2009's with Nac and Sport packages. So I ordered a 2010 model to be delivered in November. Yes, November. in Canada...

My question is: Does anyone know for sure what the model changes are for the 2010 year? My dealer doesn't have the specs and we ordered it blindly at the 2009 price. I heard that the Nav screen is better and there are heated mirrors and in cabin air filter now, but what about anything else? I heard that the Roadster gets cooled seats as well, but does that apply to the premium Coupe as well?? Anyone hear anything out there yet???

Oh, and has anyine tried to order that cool keyfob from Japan yet?!
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote