View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #92 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thank you for reporting it. This has been a latest issue and thousands of forum, website, WP owners are affected. Google is aware of the problem as well. It kinda raised a red flag on their software when they saw all these big forums having their site redirected to another spam site. Google sent out 20,000 emails to forum, website owners last week to let them know they are affected as many owners have NO clue their site is redirected on google. I Never use google to go to my site.

I'm working on the issue and it's NOT a easy task. So please have patience. In the mean time, I want you to

a. Make the370Z your homepage. You're on here 24/7 anyway so making it homepage will prevent you from getting that error link. If you do not want to make it your homepage on your browser permanently, just do it until the problem is fixed. Thanks

b. Avoid using Google to search the370z and click on it. THE370Z is 7 letter website name. Just go to the top address bar and type "www.the370z.com". It's quicker.

I'll keep you guys posted what happens. thanks

AK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
It isn't a virus, it is some sort of infiltration on google's servers... I never actually noticed it only happened via google but now I see. I got it again today when I was searching google and it led me to another forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
I was getting this same annoying issue. So bad that I couldn’t even use my computer at my house do to the virus blocker. The work computer was a hit or miss but per other threads explaining this same situation. It is Google all you have to do is type the370z.com on the address bar and access granted every time. Can’t take the credit thought I forget who stated that but it worked.
It was AK...

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote