View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
that made no sense!

We are car guys on a car forum him having money means nothing. If he spent 16k on the kit doesn't make him a douche. I don't see the connection.

More or less? I apologize if this is putting you on the spot, you don't have to answer. Just the Other community as you guys refer to it as, puts it all out there so that vendors aren't running games on potential buyers!

What he paid is really no ones business, it not my fault you don't understand english. I didn't say he had or didn't have money. I compared him saying i paid X amount to people talking about what they make, the fact that it is in bad taste. So you are one of those guys that likes to brag about what you paid for this and that so you feel like a big man i see.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote