View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem View Post
I got the same headers but I got the HKS exhaust and stillen 3G intakes. my garage said he will never install LTH on a 370z again without removing the engine. it costed me about double for the headers and exhaust, but the sound on mine is amazing I love it.
And I'm pulling 328 whp on 7AT which is pretty good I guess.
Yeah, your putting good numbers down. I'm still trying to work out some bugs with my car. But she will be in hibernation for the better part of a year until I come home again

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
lol i love vid 2 @ 2:40

"is dat one bigass house? dat muffucka is huge"

My Wife speaking her mind I forgot about that We lived near Spanish Hills at the time in Las Vegas and they have some fairly large custom homes on a ridge overlooking the freeway and Spring Valley range
hahaha

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote