View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark View Post
did you just hammer it where it sticks out? is it possible to fix it without taking out the seat?
i used an impact 21mm socket + adapter and a hammer to pound at the star washer, not the rod itself. there is one on each side of the seat. i saw my star washer go in (tighten) 0.7mm. the door side you can hammer in without seat removal, but the center console side you will have to unscrew the 4 screws mounting the seat to the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
I didn't see a TSB for the ECU whine. Kenchan, I remember you mentioning that there is one somewhere.

Found some info here. Go me.
Whine/Noise/High Pitch Arg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady View Post
So if you have a clicking noise in your seat from it shifting, can i bring it in to the dealer to let them fix it? Is there a charge?
your dealer can fix it and for free if under warranty. print up the TSB that is located in the tsb section of the370z.com GL!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote