View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Raaaaa this is upsetting! I can’t stand incidents like this. I feel your pain! If you have insurance that covers vandalism and pay extra for it a month or signed up for it when quoted you will be ok. They will handle it with no deductable this is (progressive) others do the same and rate will not go up since this was not your fault. If you don’t I’m guessing this would be your options. Dent removal like a dent pro will take them out for about $200.00 or less but the scratch will still be there. If you anal about that like I would go with the deductable and get your whole damaged area fixed because im guessing it will be more than $750.00.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote