Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #296 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

In-car video with the new FI catback:

[YOUTUBEHQ]TKDQF1y4nAo[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Edit: Copying my "more info" from youtube here so you don't miss it by watching it embedded:

Fast Intentions catback on a 370Z, interior driving video so people can hear how it sounds. Obviously, the audio captured by the camera isn't exactly like real life, but it's close enough. This catback has the 18" resonator and CF muffler options. This is a 7AT car with many other bolt-ons (Headers, HFCs, long-tube CAI, UD pulley, etc). Please ignore the various rattling noises, those are the camera/mount and/or some interior stuff I need to fix up from my latest projects, nothing to do with the exhaust itself. Also notice I'm missing my radar detector at the moment too, hence the low speeds and extra cautious driving

Last edited by wstar; 09-03-2009 at 05:01 PM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote