Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #295 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

She sounds great

I shot some interior video yesterday, although I haven't pulled it off the camera and processed it yet. I'd really like to do some driveby videos of it, if I can find a safe place to dump my camera on the side of the road in the next day or two.

I still have a couple of raspy rattly sounds inside the car from the vibrations of this exhaust. I think one is my negative battery cable and/or the plastic conduit around it in my trunk, and the other is a tiny trapped piece of glass they weren't able to remove from the passenger door when they replaced my vandalized window (the dealership showed it to me, but it really is basically, "We'd have to go to the body shop and cut your door apart to get this tiny fleck of glass out", so I said no).

So yeah, that reminds me, pull the video off the camera from yesterday