Thread: axxess module.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

I just installed this a few days ago. What a PITA.

Same for me, it would auto program the VOL up and down only. Had to manually program the other buttons. Also of note you MUST connect pin 15 of the vehicle side harness to Ground for this to work. I omitted this step as I was confused that you also hook up the BLACK wire of the Axxess ASWC module to Gound so I thought this is not needed! Nope it is. You have to supply your own black ground wire and tap into the black pin 15 on the vehicle side and then connect it to the vehicle chassis. Why this wire is not grounded already is beside me. I was then able to get it to work, and it seems to be working good so far with minimal button delays. More noticable on Blue tooth audio vs CD/Tuner controls.