View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #1269 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Exactly. Why throw away $1,000+ for coils if you are not going to track and race the car. The springs are GREAT for a street car! Lower it PLENTY and handles AMAZING. I saved $700+

Not to mention that the oem/swift setup will handle better than the cheapo coilovers (<$1200). A lot of the cheaper coilovers dont have very good valving and are made primarily to go low. Not all of them, but most. Ill probably be getting coilovers in the future for aesthetics, but if I were going to track the Z I would go with some koni yellows/swift and some sway bars vs (cheaper) coilovers.