View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:55 PM   #70 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZilverZ View Post
A mustang dyno is what I had mine tuned and got 275 whp and it runs really well. There has always been a large difference between a Mustang and DynoJet. His car on a DynoJet would show 300-310 whp just like mine would show 310-320 easily. That's why most people look for the DynoJet to get the numbers. I just look for a good curve and the peaks where I use it. You can feel if the power is there. My last car was pushing 550 whp on the DynoJet. His chart looks good, but I think some better tuning could be done to smooth out that torque curve.
If that is the case the numbers should be similar to yours. He has stillen headers, but no pulley. It could be the extreme heat out there as well. I generally measure a mustang do as 6-8% lower than dynojets. It's just a rule of thumb for me. I do feel though if the OP has the means to reverify the tune and dyno.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote