View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Why the heck did you go with the V12's? Huge downgrade from the DW's. Super soft sidewall, and pretty poor tire wear. They also don't have as much grip either.
Money, not enough of it!!!! I still need to get some track rims and tires, like you said 18's. I am tapped out for a while. Will do more after deployment, when I have some money in my pocket..

Quote:
Huck Haha I love reading this thread as you're pretty much going through my wish list swift springs is next on the list for me, I just finished the headers and the wifey is like, "so that's gonna be it for a long time right?? No more mods for a while, right?" I'm like suuuurreeeee baby, no more mods for a long time. Whatever you say dear.

It's looking good man! Are you ever planning on going to any of the Orlando meets? I would love to see the car in person.
At lest she lets you mod, I got a Auto Shift Knob from Official UAM Auto Shift Knob Group Buy. with my wife's name engraved in it. It got here the same day as the tires. As she yells at me I show her the engraved knob. No more arguing. I have nothing else to do that with, no more modding for awhile..

Zoren said there was talk about a wrenchen meet some were. Florida guys getting together and installing some stuff for people. I'm okay with that, just looking for the thread. Not sure were it would go but I am game for a visit to Orlando.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 07-20-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote