View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
I understand what you are saying that this issue may be overblown and if the auto has a problem it is not the dealers fault.There also seems to be an issue with customer relations possibly.Also depends on how the customer approachs the dealer with his problem and visa versa.
A good service manager knows how to deal with the public and then there are those that are just plain ignorant!So I believe the factor here could be which one is he?
When we go to buy a car from most of these dealers they area open arms from when you walk in.We would hope they understand that we pay good money and if a probelm at least recognize our frustration and use proper judgement dealing with a customer.It works both ways.
I have to side with Roo here. I would not want to hear its not the dealers fault, i really would not care about that. It CERTAINLY is not the customers fault.

Nissan made the car. The dealer sold the car. The customer paid for the car.

The two entities that profited from the sale need to work together to get it fixed and stop being an a$$ to the customer. It amazes me how dealers act like they have no responsibility when stuff like this happens, yet they are the face of Nissan that customers deal with, buy from, and they profit from all of that. Then turn their backs when issues happen. I would not keep a car that has a high pitched noise that causes headaches. Who would? Its absurd to suggest anyone should. Its also ridiculous to see a Nissan dealer minimize such an issue as a "small noise" IMO. I guarantee you he or no one else would personally accept a car with the problems Roo has stated. Nissan, the company and the dealer, need to step up to the plate and do the right thing IMO and fix this ridiculous flaw with the car they were all to happy to sale.

Good Luck Roo!!