View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #39 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Exhaust is probably going to have to wait a while though. Doing the headers/cats is a decent chunk of change and I hear your low-end really suffers if you don't tune immediately. Right now I'm looking at around $2500 for headers/cats + install and uprev. Add a FI exhaust and that becomes 4k.

Still haven't answered my question re: HP gains between exhausts. If it's just a look/sound/feel issue, I'm not overly concerned. If you get an additional 20 hp over the factory nismo exhaust, that's a different story (hyperbole but you know what I mean).

I think most of the HP claims are close to the same, but they can all put whatever they want. Just looking at all the exhaust FI has the least amount of bends, straighter should equal better flow.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote