View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #2310 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
I generally use PMC Bronze in .223 as range and course ammo. I do note that the price disparity between that and M193 seems to be narrowing. PSA looks to have PMC X-TAC 55gr in 5.56 for that $350 price point. Something to consider.
I just bought a bunch of their X-TAC. They are doing free shipping again (for a while they weren't) so I jumped on it while it lasts.

Also noticed that Cheaper Than Dirt has the Bronze .223 you mentioned for under $6/box, granted they do charge a bit in shipping.

Do you guys use the M855 for anything? My local indoor range doesn't allow it but I ordered some anyways just to have on hand.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote