View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
For ASP I think the dope setup would be 18x12 rear with 335 and 18x10.5 front with 315. Anyone running that yet?
I've only run 345 on an 11". I think a 12" wheel would work too, but be advised that the 345 takes all the space and then some It rubs on the inside just a hair under lateral load. I'm not sure what the exterior "flushness" requirements are for SCCA, but it is possible that I could move the wheel out another 5mm without rubbing the fender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
What offset and camber setting would you be running to fit that much wheel and tire in the front?
I use a 10" wheel right now with a 315. The offset will need to be quite conservative, +27 to +32 with 3 to 3.5 degrees of camber. With more camber you would need a lower offset. I'm going to test fit my 10.5 +15 up front but I think that might be too much.