View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Halos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gy954 View Post
I looked at the DIYs and got worried about cracking the lights when trying to open them up. Seems like some of the guys (or gals) had that problem. I put DRLs on my Z, so I have had the front bumper off. I am very much looking forward to hearing how your build goes. Maybe you'll inspire me, because I sure do like that look. Good Luck!!!
Pulling the lights apart was scary. The hole time I was worried about braking the plastic. The light housing has plastic tabs along the sides once to get those unclipped just peal them back. Takes a lot of strength to pull apart, if it cools off in the middle of it put it back in the box and heat it up again. After the first one you see how strong the lights are just don't use screw drivers or tools to pry with that will warp or brake the plastic.

Quote:
ericzmyers
Oracle LED kit? Thoughts? anybody use it?
Hi all, Ive been diligently studying some of the headlight mods on the forums and am really anxious to do mine. Ive talked with a few members and have heard nothing about this one particular kit....

Nissan 370Z ORACLE Headlight Halo Kit

this looks like the route im gonna go, just for the simplicity of it all..... Have any of ya used this set up? ANy thoughts on the equipment/company?

Eric Z.
Thank you for the props, subscribed. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.. Its gona look bada_s brother.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote