View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #61 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Wow man that really sucks.. No warranty from the dealer?
Nope I bought the car as is with. I warranty. The factory warranty is 3yr/36k miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
That sucks man

Do you have another car to drive or is the Viper your only car?
If I only had the Viper, I'd be spending over $120 a week in gas. I have a '02 Ford Taurus for a beater.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibal View Post
Damn Ryan! Whats the deal?!?!

Hopefully they will warrantee the engine as it sits right now.
I wish. As is = no chance in hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
Buy a beater and fix it!
I have the beater...just don't have $10k to throw away to fix it. I'll be having it flat bedded in the next week or two to have it diagnosed. Bad timing...but I have to kick out my roommate...so there goes $600 of spare income a month. On a positive note, my boss asked me about a promotion yesterday. If that happens in the next few weeks, the build may be a go.