View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #2268 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Back from my range trip. All sorts of issues with the slide not wanting to lock back on the 19 and 17, mainly the 19. I was originally blaming it on the Federal Champion but then I realized as I was driving home that I was holding the pistols a little differently than normal, which may have been interfering with the slide release lever.

Now that I am home and playing with the guns again I am 100% certain it was my stupid thumb that was inadvertently holding the slide lever down.

Bummer that I have to go back to the range on Sunday to confirm my theory.

Both the 19 and 17 shoot very well. I'm glad I got them both!!!

Now to clean...
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote