View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #394 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix370z View Post
Thanks for all of the info guys. Im probably going to go with the 12" Res since I will most likely be keeping the stock cats. The only reason Im planning on keeping stock cats is Id rather not venture out to far and do anything that might possibly throw up red flags and void my warranty. I know the CBE will void the warranty on the exhaust but if I ever have any issues with the car it wont be that hard to throw the stock exhaust back on. This is also my first Nissan and Im not sure how strict they are going to be about aftermarket parts. Thanks again.
smart idea but i've also heard that some nissan dealerships will still honor a warranty with a aftermarket twin turbo kit as long as they install it. i just wish i remember who told me that lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote