View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #122 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Stillens cost $50 more brand new. I obviously bought AEM's and found them for $379 shipped brand new. This isn't the deal of the century, but its not bad either. I personally dislike intake systems that reduce in size at the MaF sensor. its only effective at preventing a tune. If we are running exhaust and TP/ HFC/ headers with a CAI, it will need tuned anyways. More power will be produced with a straight through system vs one that necks down when tuning is considered. I'm glad Akuma didn't compromise and included a tune to help with the MAF issue. if your really chasing the mystical 2-3whp, you probably have more than just a CAI, and you most likely have a tune or its on your list.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 07-13-2012 at 11:15 AM.