View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HArturo319 View Post
Looks clean. Love the CF wrap idea... i still have some laying around. I wonder if the wrap will hold up under extreme temperature change. Will the glue used remain in tact? such an undertaking would render my nerves shot. I shall try none the less.
Sir,
Your write, after wrapping I hit it with the heat gun for a few min to see the effects. The edges started started to peal back and come apart so I used some of the epoxy to bond the edges of the wrap to the backside of the shroud. Then hit it again with the heat gun. Seems to hold fine.

I am worried about the heat too. Especially the main projection shroud. I want to see what the heat cycles will do to the vinyl. If it comes apart it will be an excuse to color match the lights to my rims.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote