View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update

Today I finished the trunk and got the car all put back together.. Here I used Eastwood spray on acoustic sound reducer. You can see it in the areas I didn't use the GTMAT. Under the GTMAT is 3m pad, and a layer what FlashBurn used. For the 3m matt he used spray glue so I got lazy real quick and just went over the top of it. Around the edges I used the pray, in the fenders and around the pillars i used the spray.

After I had to re-install the interior panels and the AMPS and SUB. What a pain in the A_s!!

we cut these out to sit in the shelf, pull the wires from under it and through a pleather hole to give it a clean look. The AMPS mount at an angle giving them good air flow.

Last I had the Sub-woofer using an Ebay Box..

Done !!! Hot as hell lost 20 ponds doing this today...

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote