View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #2174 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
That's a good description of the KelTec PF9.
I've been following it for almost two years now. From what I can tell the first run was the most problematic... almost every one required some sort of "fluff and buff" before they would feed reliably.

Seems like the recent runs are pretty good, though still a little finicky with some ammo. For only $250 it's something I'd like to get just to toy around with and see if it works. I do like the idea.

The only other gun of similar size is the Kahr CM9. More reliable with better build quality, but still won't feed everything.

I want to like the PPS, but it's a little too long and a little too tall.

Though maybe I'll just get a PPK!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote