View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Hey, it's my old car! It's cool to see that you are putting your own touches on it. So glad that someone who cares about our cars actually bought mine, especially with being able to see it evolve on here.
Brother,
I wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot pole, but you took such great care of it and saved me BooCoo Money on all the upgrades you put on.

Got halo's in today, will get the interior back together and build the Dual Halos this weekend. I need to pick up the paint and epoxy. Wanted to Carbon Fiber Wrap these but the more I think about it, I think the heat from the lamps will mess up the wrap (long Term). I only want to crack these open once..

Would have finished the interior but got rained out..

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 07-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote