View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #3224 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
The temperature is 82 here in my town with 45% humidity. However, the skies are perfectly clear so the sun is intense and the weather feels hotter outside. Yesterday reached 95 degrees, and the wife and I were playing tennis in it and the humidity was bad, too. It was fun, though.

This morning, I got out in the heat to dig a plot for one of my cats -- Prince. He finally succumbed to the affects of diabetes, following behind his brother, Bear, who also passed away a year ago, because of the same condition. I was out there digging, but had to take a break. Then, I got back out there about a half hour ago, and dug some more. I thought that it was deep enough so I returned to the house for a reprieve. We'll miss the big guy. Surviving Prince is his mom, Mittens, and sister, Wolfee.
Sorry to hear about your kitty. It's always hard to lose a family member.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub