View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #3166 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- good to hear your dealer did a re-build on the door. im sure it is now good as new. hope this issue is over for you!

hey TWM send me the little refund to settle my argument and so now i just wait for the knob. i hope this ordeal is over and ends a happy story.

im thinking about pulling off the maplight trim to CF wrap.... still too damn hot inside the garage though...
I like to read stories where companies actually care about customer service and try to make things right.

If it's still hot in the garage you might not need to use a heat gun for the Di-noc