View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0SL3N View Post
Where in Canada do you buy your cleaning supplies from?
Mostly I use Troy at Auto Obsessed. Always great service. I have bought from Chris at eshine. I won't use them again. I hear Ken at Autowerkes Exlusive is good, but I haven't placed an order with them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Just finished polishing my mag black Z with M105 & M205. Very effective, but you have to be a little careful with the M105, it gets a bit dusty and hard to remove if you use too much product. Finished with Swissvax. I gotta say though, I really hate how soft this paint is and how easily it gets swirls. Really noticable on black.
I was really happy with the results I was getting with D300 and the microfiber until the glue on the microfiber pads let go. I've never had a problem removing M105, but dust! Wow! Lots of dust! I haven't used any Swissvax products yet. Some day...

I would love to see your car. Bet it looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
Nice! I usually clay the car about every three months as this is my daily driver. I drive about 120 miles round trip so, I get all kinds of stuff on it. I've found that the claying, polishing and a good waxing, really makes weekly washing a breeze. Your ride looks better than the dealership....
Sounds like you have a good system in place for keeping your car in great condition.

Thank you for the compliment!