View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update

I bought 2 rolls from GTMAT.COM enough to do doors, floor, and trunk. This morning I did some looking around in DIY area and found a good write up for the trunk. Great, awesome, It’s my car the write was done on!!! FlashBurn already did the trunk area, I didn't know so I may have some left over material for anyone in Florida 
[IMG][/IMG]
So this morning I started to sound deaden the doors. I swear to god, if there is anyone out there that does this for a living I have mad respect for you brother. This stuff is a pain in the a_s..

I went to work on the door, I used a pannel removal kit I got off ebay $12.00.

Once the covers were off I used a 10mm socket to remove the screws.

I removed the switch plate using the plastic tools, careful not to scratch anything up, then started to pop the door panel off.

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote