View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm.... I have the Stillen 19 row and was able to mount it easily on the driver/centre area of the front support. Just have to move the ambient temp sensor away from the cooler.
The need for 24/34 row coolers is limited to those who track their cars really. My 19 row is perfect for DD and will handle hard driving and stop and go traffic no problem. The larger coolers may be an issue with over cooling.... it takes a long time for my oil to come up to temp already! Better suited for southern states and heavy track days IMHO

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote