View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
can i get my replacement parts im waiting for? on sale? wait.. I already paid... Last chance guys...
Since the item came back to us undelivered and we sent a pm to return the items so we can issue the refund, still waiting for your response since then. All sent to you in pms so really don't see any point posting this.

If you still feel like posting please start a new thread so we can talk there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Yea itd be nice if they actually took care of their existing customers instead of suckering even more people to throw them money for parts they will wait months n months n years for, AND on top of that, they do it on our american holiday.....
It would be better if you would comment after knowing the whole issue. Coming to waiting all parts are in Arizona ready for shipping there might be a waiting period of a week's time.

Please guys keep this thread on topic
Anyways