View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #2991 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If I remember correctly, he took the day off yesterday so he forced himself to work today. How was your Canadian Holiday, Mr. Galeforce? I don't know whether to assume you are still in retirement or back to work
Hi Jar

Our holiday weekend was great. Mrs.GaleForce and I had a few hours away from mini GaleForce so we took the Z for a up ice drive to a micro brew and a fancy chocolate maker The next day we went over to a friends house for a BBQ.

I am officially out of retirement as of today. The time frame is unknown. Could be a week, could be 5 weeks... Unfortunately I won't know until they tell me I'm done. I'll work my butt off now and look forward to my next retirement date.