Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #148 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

...well I go to Sheehy Nissan to discover they are not going to be very "track" friendly when it comes to taking care of the Z. Had to go to Autozone to get the codes read as they wanted $120 just to read the codes. After some phone calls later Friday I finally got to the service manager and got him to understand that he needs to tell his folks that my warranty is not "voided" ... if it is something they can prove is broken due to a modification I have done, then fine I am liable ... if it is not related then they have to cover it under warranty.

Then I fall asleep Friday and forgot car is in driveway ... wife wakes me up that I better move it into the garage becuase it sounds like the trees are breaking apart ... as I dash downstairs the power goes out and I miss a step ... then I find a few branches I had to remove from the car so I could move it in the garage. Dark as all get out, so could not really tell if any damage had been done.

Daylight comes, I start clearing and cutting up limbs out of the front yard and driveway so I can pull the car out in the light ...

... and discover one of the above had done this ...

... no power until Sunday afternoon ... it was an overall crappy weekend.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote