View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the Berk's were not "burnt in" enough yet... I have the HKS and Berks and absolutely love the sound! There is of course the Hiss, but I don't know of any combo that eliminates that, other than to trade hiss for rasp in test pipes or resonated test pipes. The pure roar of the HKS with Berk's at WOT is awesome and I get compliments from (non-ricer) tuners all the time. Pair that roar with the beautiful rumble of cruising speed with no drone, and it's win-win. I don't drive WOT all the time, but the few hard starts an high revving shifts I do sound awesome. People can't believe how quiet it gets at cruise speed which makes it liveable for long cruises of 8 - 10 hours (which I do every year for vacation...).
Put the Berk's back on, burn them in, then decide. If you really want 'noise' go Meisterschaft.....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote