View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #47 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
As Sam said earlier, a tune and a cooler does work well enough. The Valve Body Upgrade and a cooler works better. A built transmission is not necessary at these levels so long as you recognize the limitations of the higher gears. While the Valve Body Upgrade will certainly help in the higher gears, it is just a good idea to play it safe on the stock clutch packs.
what kinda of price range are we looking at for these upgrades? i really want to go FI with the function of my higher gears and not lose my abiltity to hit 160MPH lol (more with speed limiter off)

i love the fact that we can gain so much with a nice twin turbo kit but i dont want it to cost me the functions of my car is all. nothing against anyone just a personal choice i'm gonna have to make i guess lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony