View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Galeforce,
Great meeting you and your family this past weekend! I hate that your son didnt like sitting in the car. That would have been an awesome pic.

You are correct, SFR Enterprises is sponsored by SPL Parts Pro (Sean Farrah).

Also to be clear, we are a SPL Dealer as well. I do not think we have the SPL 370Z components listed on our site YET...I will need to double check. Otherwise we can also obtain any of their parts as well.
Hi Dustin It was great meeting you. It's a shame my little guy was afraid of sitting in the race car, thanks to you and the team for the offers.

I'm still working on the photos from the weekend. I'll send you a PM with a link to the photos for you and the team to look through when I'm done.